West Michigan Christian Schools℠ Hosts Annual Golf Outing
Fellowship, Fun & Fundraising
You are invited to join all five West Michigan Christian Schools (WMCS) at our annual golf tournament, to help further the worthy cause of premiere Christian education. Every dollar raised at this event helps offset costs for our Christ-centered schools allowing each school to better steward the resources.
West Michigan Christian Schools, is a collaborative system of five schools that work together under a “Better Together” philosophy offering a top-quality PK-12 Christian education throughout the Lakeshore region, including Fremont Christian (PK-8), Grand Haven Christian (PK-8), Muskegon Christian (PK-6) and New Era Christian (PK-8).
Our WMCS collaborative member schools enjoy benefits such as:
- Educational Support Services (ESS)
- Group Software Savings; IT Support, Security, and Education
- K-12 Curriculum Development
- K-12 Staff Training/Enrichment/Development (ie. Teaching for Transformation)
- K-12 Spanish Immersion Support
- Communications/Advertising/Marketing/Media Relations/PR Support
- Financial services (payroll, planning and more) from a CFO and accountant
- Receiving financial support from our two Retails Fundraising Stores, DIBS! On Resale and B2 Outlet Store
(READ MORE about the WMCS Collaborative staff and the power of teamwork.)
We have a ball every year!
Click the links below to READ MORE about our the past golf tournaments — Who won? Who attended? What grub did we eat?
It’s all here:
Golf Outing 2020 – Date in September TBD … stay tuned!